In 1994 when we formed Oculus Inc., we made the decision to be a different kind of architecture firm. We chose not to name the company after its principals. Instead, we sought to create an identity that would reflect our belief that the contributions of all participants are important.
This year we are celebrating our 22nd year supporting clients, creating beautiful places, and managing change.
News & Updates
- Oculus Inc. 3rd on Largest Interior Design List 26 June 2015
- Architect Testifies to Support Passage of the Stronger Voice for Small Business Act 4 June 2015
- Oculus Eyes Federal Growth with $25M Win 26 May 2015
- St. Louis architecture firm lands $25 million government contract 22 May 2015
- Oculus Designs 101 S. Hanley Rebrand 22 February 2015