Project Manager 1 (Retail) – St. Louis + Dallas
Assistant Project Manager – Retail and Restaurant Design Program: 8 – 12 years of experience. License preferred but not required, minimum of a bachelor’s degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited program.
Qualifications and Duties:
- We are seeking an organized and technically proficient person to join our retail team as Project Manager This position involves guiding project teams through a series of retail projects, inclusive of the development and adherence to project schedule, scope, budget, codes, and schedule. The ideal candidate would have experience in multisite program rollouts, project tracking and reporting, and managing an external team of MEP engineering consultants.
- Preferred to be on track for architectural licensure, or NCIDQ. Working knowledge of industry standard tools, such as Revit, AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Has full responsibility of managing all aspects of a number of small to mid-sized projects, both administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects. Works with the Sr PM to help develop fee estimates, and written scope of work.
- Involves managing and working on the project and programming data, synthesizing information into floor plans and space layouts, developing approved layouts into the developed design and assisting with the preparation of Construction Documents for permit.
- Represents the interests, concerns, and problems of the team they oversee, and works with their Sr PM to ensure issues are addressed and resolved expeditiously.
- Prepares proposals and contracts on small to mid-sized projects with Sr PM oversite.
- Reviews billing and fee management for their projects when applicable. Coordinates with Accounting team on payments, and outstanding invoices for their projects.
- Serves as liaison contact with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.