We are looking for an entry level marketing assistant with strong writing skills and a passion to grow to join our team. We have a strong focus on future growth and are seeking an energetic, personable, and phone savvy individual to assist with a variety of marketing initiatives and day-to-day office operations. This position requires a highly organized, attentive to detail, and proactive individual who can successfully juggle all facets of this job with ability to communicate, multi-task, prioritize, and follow through.
- Work with Marketing Director & Marketing Coordinator to assist in the execution of marketing and business development endeavors
- Develop and maintain marketing information systems, such as resumes, project experience lists, and project case studies, client files, mailing lists, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of qualifications, proposals, marketing correspondence, and marketing materials, including postcards, tri-folds, and brochures
- Develop background research on target markets and potential clients
- Assist in production and assembly of marketing presentations and related documents
- Conduct research & write drafts for press releases, blogs & social media entries
- Assist in updating website
- Assist in planning, scheduling and executing company events & meetings
- Coordinate mailings
- Coordinate production, distribution and shipping of above materials and other client deliverables within required schedules
- Coordinate print production, collating and binding for projects
- Maintain office contacts and marketing/communications database
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably as an administrative assistant or marketing assistant
- Experience in Architecture/Interior Design/Engineering/Construction industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Cosential, WordPress, Blogger, etc.
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling, and overall business/technical writing abilities; press release experience preferred with the ability to accurately proofread
- Graphic design capability with page layout skills and attention to visual details
- Website update skills desirable
- Responsive to strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Good phone demeanor and helpful personality
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and with confidential information
Please include a cover letter within the same file as your resume.