Project Architect / Designer / Job Captain (4-8 yrs) - St. Louis & Dallas
Project Architect / Designer / Job Captain (4-8 yrs) – St. Louis & Dallas
Oculus Inc. is currently seeking dynamic candidates to work in production with our Healthcare Teams. These positions are targeted at people who have worked within the architectural profession for 4-8 years.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
• Working with project and programming data
• Synthesizing information into floor plans and space layouts
• Developing approved layouts into developed designs
• Assisting with the preparation of construction details and drawings for permit
• Travel will be REQUIRED for site surveys
The following Skills and Attributes are recommended:
• Bachelors or Masters in Architecture or Interior Architecture
• Preferred candidates will be on a track to architectural or interior licensure
• Working knowledge of the current version of Autodesk Revit is required, and fluency in Revit modeling, CD production, and family creation is essential.
• Working knowledge of other industry standard software such as AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS SharePoint and other software tools.
• Working knowledge of 3D rendering and BOMA calculations is important.
• Knowledge of Interior architectural detailing skills.
• Experience and interest with retail and commercial interiors projects.
• Team-oriented approach to project delivery.
• Experience coordinating the work of engineering sub consultants and construction administration support.
• Ability to organize the work process, accurately evaluate the time necessary to complete the work, and communicate effectively across the team and with the client.
• Ability to interpret space needs and program data, and convert it into workable floor plans.
• Ability to understand and manage workflow in coordination with project fees and billings.
• Knowledge if building systems, building codes and ADA requirements