- Approximately 3 to 5+ years of experience, licensed architect or seeking licensure, minimum of a bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program. Working knowledge of industry standard tools, such as Revit, AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Word. Has a good understanding and knowledge of building code and other design standards as well as an interest in developing and maintaining quality drawings, and efficiencies within the office. Possesses a well-rounded knowledge of the design/production and construction process.
- Exercises independent judgment in evaluation, selection, and use of standard techniques, solves problems when encountered, and receives guidance on complex projects, or unique applications. Competent in all conventional aspects of architecture. Performs work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Independently solves problems encountered. Receives technical guidance on unusual or complex issues, and supervisory approval on proposed project plans.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced Staff. Assists in the development of the office templates to maintain correct drawings, and improve efficiencies, and trains less experienced staff on any improvements made to internal office processes/templates.
- Works with the Project Manager to maintain project schedules and budgets. Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating staff assignments on small-scale projects.
- Provides QAQC reviews during the project production on small-size projects and is responsible for insuring project follows all current building codes and regulations.
- May serve as the PM on certain projects