Administrative Marketing Assistant
Oculus Inc. is an architectural firm that provides architecture, interior design, move management and strategic planning services for Corporate, Federal, Retail, Hospitality, Education, and Healthcare clients. We have a strong focus on future growth and are seeking an energetic, personable, and phone savvy individual to assist with day-to-day office operations and a variety of marketing initiatives. This position requires a highly organized, attentive to detail, and proactive individual who can successfully juggle both the administrative and marketing sides of this job with ability to communicate, multi-task, prioritize, and follow through.
- Work with Marketing Director & Marketing Coordinator to assist in the execution of marketing and business development endeavors
- Develop and maintain marketing information systems, such as resumes, project experience lists, and project case studies, client files, mailing lists, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of qualifications, proposals, marketing correspondence, and marketing materials, including postcards, tri-folds, and brochures
- Develop background research on target markets and potential clients
- Assist in production and assembly of marketing presentations and related documents
- Conduct research & write drafts for press releases, blogs & social media entries
- Assist in updating website
- Assist in planning, scheduling and executing company events & meetings
- Coordinate mailings
- Coordinate production, distribution and shipping of above materials and other client deliverables within required schedules
- Coordinate print production, collating and binding for projects
- Maintain office contacts and marketing/communications database
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably as an administrative assistant or marketing assistant
- Experience in Architecture/Interior Design/Engineering/Construction industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), WordPress, Blogger, etc.
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling, and overall business/technical writing abilities; press release experience preferred with the ability to accurately proofread
- Graphic design capability with page layout skills and attention to visual details
- Website design/update skills desirable
- Responsive to strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Good phone demeanor and helpful personality
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure and with confidential information
Please include a cover letter within the same file as your resume.